SCISSORS CARE. . . .
• Have two pairs of scissors. . . . .one for cutting fabric and another pair for everything else.
• Tie a ribbon or strip of fabric to your fabric shears so that you will be able to distinquish them from others.
• Use a guard for safety and to protect the cutting end of the scissors.
• Sharpen your scissors regularly to prolong the life of the scissors and counteract the effects
of dulling and the occasional paper cut.
• While the occasional paper cut wil not dull scissors, use fabrics shears for cutting fabric!